Kawasaki Motors announces the addition of new colour scheme to premium sport tourer BS-6 compliant MY21 Ninja 1000 SX. The previous colour scheme will be available for customers at selected authorized dealership of IKM only. The Ninja 1000SX will be available in Emerald Blazed Green colours and price will be available at INR 1,089,000(Ex-Showroom). We at IKM continue to introduce new colour scheme in Indian market, maintaining the new factor in our all models. Our every colour scheme differentiate itself from other in its own unique way. We are very sure like our earlier colours and graphics this edition will also suit all riders.
The Ninja 1000SX marks the 4th generation of a successful sport touring platform that enables experienced riders to enjoy sporty riding and touring capability from a relaxed position. The dynamic, sportier styling, including a single-sided muffler is sure to catch your eye upon first glance. Rider aides have also been added including Electronic Cruise Control and Integrated Riding Modes that combine KTRC and Power Modes in one easy selection. The electronics can now be monitored through the new 4.3” all-digital TFT colour instrumentation screen or with Kawasaki’s RIDEOLOGY THE APP using Bluetooth smartphone connectivity.
Highlights of MY21 Ninja 1000SX are:
- 1,043cc inline four-cylinder engine (Cleaner Emissions)
- Electronic throttle valves
- Electronic Cruise Control
- Integrated Riding Modes
- KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control) – 3 Modes
- Power Mode – 2 Modes
- Total of 6 Modes
- New styling with all-new single-sided muffler and All-LED lighting
- 3” TFT colour instrumentation
- KQS (Kawasaki Quick shifter)
- KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
- KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System)
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Bridgestone’s BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S22 tyres
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control.
The Ninja 1000SX will be available at INR 1,089,000/-(Ex-Showroom).