Hyundai Motor showcased Manufacturing Excellence that has gone into Making the Ultimate Human Engineering Masterpiece All New CRETA. With supreme standards of manufacturing and the prudent use of Industry 4.0, Deep Learning and Automation, All New CRETA demonstrates the strong expression of Hyundai Spirit.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr Ganesh Mani S, Director Production, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Our DNA is ingrained with Commitment towards Quality, Stylish Design, Speed and Accuracy. All New CRETA is the end product of this DNA that delivers the Ultimate Science of Human Engineering. With our highly skilled and experienced workforce, impeccable engineering capabilities & a 23-year rich heritage of ‘Make in India’, All New CRETA is the Ultimate Creation that stands a cut above.”
The ultimate superstructure:
- Featuring an extensive application of 3 % Advanced High-Strength Steel, Hyundai has created the Ultimate Superstructure demonstrating the Masculine and Futuristic stance.
- The Science behind this Superstructure is displayed in the Press Shop at Hyundai’s manufacturing facility in Sriperumbudur where 5,400 Tons stamping is conducted with the facility boasting of Globally Monitored Die Management System and Online Vibration Analysis.
- All New CRETA offers a Stronger than before structure with Improved Panel Form Quality.
The Ultimate Stance
- The All New Hyundai CRETA stands out with its Muscular & Futuristic Stance that created at the Body Shop on the Global Body Build Line.
- With 4th Gen Robots offering 100 % Weld Automation of all the spot welds are done in the car. Robots on the Line offer a glimpse of the flawless manufacturing process that shape Metal to Excellence.
- Operating 295 days in 3 shifts for 6 days a week, the level of excellence is guaranteed by Stringent Process Monitoring & IT Enabled Preventive Maintenance.
- Following 3 stages of confirmation Weld Monitoring System, Colour TIP sensor (to ensure Weld Quality) and Sealer Inspection (to ensure Sealing Quality)deliver Precision, Accuracy, Quality, and Speed on the All New CRETA.
- The Body Shop is an ultimate example of Industry 4.0 that is 100 % Connected, delivering robust quality standards for The Ultimate SUV All New CRETA.
- Building on the Masculine & Futuristic Stance the All New CRETA is being offered with 10 Colour Options including 2 dual tone options.
- The Paint Shop features Multi Colour in a Single Line and is 100 % Exterior Automated. Another highlight of the Paint Shop is the 7th Gen High-throw Electro Disposition&Dual Colour.
The Ultimate Performance:
- Driving the All New CRETA with Powerful Performance, Hyundai is offering three engine options 5 l U2 CRDi (BS6) Diesel, 1.5 l MPi (BS6) Petrol and 1.4 l Kappa Turbo GDi (BS6) Petrol.
- At the Powertrain Shop, Hyundai manufactures both diesel & petrol engines using close to 700 CNC Machines and Integrated SPC (Statistical Process Control).
- With High Speed Vision (60 frames/ minute) all the Engine parts are verified, offering robust Quality for a Pleasurable Driving Experience.
The Ultimate Quality Assurance:
- Paint shop uses the Deep learning techniques for Engine room sealing quality confirmation which is very unique manufacturing process.
- Hyundai’s Integrated Vehicle Inspection System (HIVIS) captures over 200,000 points every day, systemised in 3 stages of dynamic tightening confirmation.
- The run up to offering Supreme Quality is rounded up with Vehicle Inspection using Digitally Enabled Technology.
- The All New CRETA has been developed with the Ultimate Science of Human Engineering that encompasses Human, Machine and Emotions to offer Quality Time to its Valued Customers.