Grand Rapids, MI, November 22, 2023 –(PR.com)– The team at Kinetix LLC understands the struggles and obstacles presented to business owners when it comes to computer infrastructure and cyber security. There is so much to do in the building stages that many people forget about IT security for their company. That is why Michigan-based IT firm, Kinetix LLC, has launched KinetixManage. KinetixManage is a nominal monthly service engineered to protect a business’s computer network infrastructure. This service includes initial diagnostics, setup, 24/7 monitoring, and live help desk support.
KinetixManage Managed IT services plan includes:
1. Tailored Packages –KinetixManage offers 100% custom packages for any budget.
2. Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) – Protection from natural disasters, hardware failure, or human error.
3. Remote Monitoring – Round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network.
4. Help Desk Support – Support lines answered by live local Kinetix employees.
5. Secure Managed Firewall – Protects Internal and Remote workers from phishing scams, Malware, ransomware, and other threats.
6. Cloud Solutions – Cloud backup service protection for emails, local servers, and email solutions including Malware, AntiSPAM, and Email Encryption gateway services.
Kinetix first developed this feature by comprising different components of IT software that can provide maximum security and network protection while still offering world-class customer support and affordability. It was designed with preventative care in mind so owners can avoid serious disasters and ensure continuity of service While no two businesses have the same needs, a risk assessment by the experts at Kinetix can pinpoint a company’s exact needs and administer a quote accordingly.
Kinetix, CEO and Founder Randall Goodfellow stated, “We are ecstatic about providing an affordable IT solution like KinetixManage so that Michigan companies can concentrate on their clients and building their business.” He added, “Our mission is to help businesses profit through IT.”